doHOOPS allows you to collect more than 50 stats, and offers you 20 flexible and customizable report formats
doHOOPS makes it easy to group related stats and actions, related players, and related games. And built-in features let you quickly compare:
- Home games vs. away games
- Starter stats vs. bench stats
- Your team's total stats vs. your opponent's total stats
- Per-game averages for virtually all stats
Instant stats during a game
All doHOOPS stats reports are available with up-to-the-minute info at time-outs and half-time (or anytime the game clock is stopped). And there are special on-court features and displays that give you additional information during the game.
New report features in Version 2:
Save every doHOOPS report as an HTML report.
New stats: layups and points in the paint.
Customize the report titles for most doHOOPS reports.
New Team Totals comparison report.
- Shot locations
- Scoring patterns, lead changes,& runs
- Play-by-play lists and Custom Game Action lists
- Game logbook (two formats)
- Game summaries (individual players, starters/bench, team; turnovers summary)
- Head-to-head team totals comparison
- Media Box Score
- Game notes
- Stats leaders
- Classic stats (choose from over 50 stats)
- Season-record summary
- Season stats (individual players or team totals)
- Career stats
- Create up to 10 custom report formats for your classic stats and Season/Career Stats reports
- Graph and sort by right-clicking on stats columns in Classic Stats, and Season/Career Stats
- Pop up season/career stats by right-clicking on a player's name almost anywhere you see it in doHOOPS.
We've bundled samples of a number of our reports together into a PDF file, for you to view or download. Click here for our report samples file.